Executive Master Marketing
A HIGH LEVEL PROGRAM FROM A PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITY, INCORPORATING THE LATEST TRENDS IN MARKETING
The Master in Marketing & Communication is a high level programme that enables integration of the latest trends in various aspects such as digital marketing, brand strategy, social marketing, new consumer behaviors, sustainable development, corporate communication, retail, and managing data, customer relations, as well as sales.
A REFERENCE FOR MARKETING PROFESSIONALS
OBJECTIVES & THEMATICS
This Communication & Marketing programme aims to deepen knowledge and skills in Communication and Marketing. It aims to train Marketers capable of directing and adapting their strategies based on the evolution of digital, new market trends, and emerging approaches and current topics. Thus, at the end of the program, participants will be able to adopt a comprehensive and digital approach to communication.
- Develop a communication strategy and a media strategy
- Understand and know how to implement digital advertising levers
- Better understand oneself and develop creativity
- Initiate oneself to digital tools for communicators (CRM, SEO, SEA, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Analytics)
- Develop critical thinking
10 seminars in Mauritius
5 specialised workshops in Mauritius
An Educational trip to Cape-Town (Hackaton)
Graduations in Paris (France)
- Marketing Managers, Digital Marketing Managers, or Communication Managers
- Project Managers in communication/media agencies or media sales
- Sales Managers aiming to steer their careers in digital marketing
- Internal and external communication managers in agencies or companies
- Public Relations Managers
- Product Managers
- Managers and professionals, including finance, engineering, or administration/generalists, seeking to acquire a dual skill set.
GET YOUR INFORMATION KIT
Terms of payment
STUDY TRIP TO CAPE TOWN
A Hackathon is organised during 2 days in Cape Towm. The aim is to work on Market positioning challenges of 3 to 4 start-ups from the African Continent. The third day is devoted to a visit in relation with the start-up and their challenges.
AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED PROGRAM
FACE-TO-FACE AND ONLINE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Students can chose between French and/or English language for their oral and written assignments
Marketing & Communication Professional
Corporate Communication Manager |ENL
FIRST FRENCH UNIVERSITY TO RECEIVE EQUIS ACCREDITATION
In 2009, the University of Paris-Dauphine became the first French university to receive EQUIS accreditation from the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) for its academic excellence and commitment to globalization. EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) is a European accreditation system aimed at ensuring a high level of quality in academic degrees.
This accreditation primarily recognizes the quality of the university’s courses and its high level of internationalization, confirming its status as a Grande École.
DEDICATED ENTIRELY TO TRAINING AND RESEARCH AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
The University of Paris-Dauphine is the reference in the field of education in management, finance, marketing, law, and mathematics in France. In 2011, the University of Paris-Dauphine became a member of Paris Sciences et Lettres (PSL), one of the leading university and research clusters of excellence in France, bringing together 25 institutions of higher education and research. Both a renowned university and a Grande École, Dauphine offers excellent education and a unique international network.